Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cussin!!!!!$%#@ ^%$# &$#@!$


Happy New year bitches!!!!!

Ok I ate my words, my new years resolution is to listen to more music without cuss words, If u know me you know that I have 2 beautiful kids and its just getting too much. I dont get stressed at the odd shit word here and there but motherfucker and suck my dick is the definition of ill.

I even thought of censoring some of my fave songs using my garageband prog. so  I can listen to them (Dads version), but I don't have time for that ish. LOL. I don't shelter my kids because I was a lil sheltered as a kid and it tuned me out of a couple of things and also thats the way I prefer to raise them, but we all know you learn the most crazy shit at school.You wanna protect your kids don't send them school and get your kids friends to fill out a questionaire before you let them hang out for the 1st time! cuz we all know how much our friends influence us.

Why did Rappers start cussing on record? Who was the 1st to let them thangs fly!!!

Was it Schoolly D???? I don't know GOOGLE THAT SHIT!!! I guess thats a good way to get some comments on my blog, theres a lil homework for ya to do and get back to me.

I guess dudes wanted radioplay amd Hip Hop in the beginning was about the party vibe and cussin probhably would have brought a negative vibe. Rap came from the street so you had all these streetcats doing Hip Hop but it was all positive. You know the whole line," Bad boys move in silence', and ,'If i wasn't doin this rap shit I'd be sellin drugs or blammin somebody', well as much as you hear it alot of time it's pretty true. Its only those sheltered educated backpakers that snigger and think that they are talkin shit just because they can't relate or never had to struggle.

No comments: